Kroger's Autonomous Delivery Fleet Coming to Houston

Kroger's is going to offer driverless vehicles for delivery of your groceries! Sounds like something out of the Jetsons, right? It's not, there are a lot of things from that cartoon, I recall wishing for as a child. This is only coming to a few zip codes in the Houston area but I sure hope it expands! They already brought it to other markets, I think Arizona but it would be great for seniors that are immobile, disabled folks or anyone without access to a vehicle or public transportation or just busy people in general.  Check the link above for the zip codes. I'd use it if I lived in one of the designated areas, for sure! #GoKrogers #TheFutureIsNow 

Image of Kroger's autonomous grocery delivery vehicle
Kroger's grocery delivery service - only a handful of zip codes in the Houston, Texas area

Live in one of these zip codes? If you don't and you want to, I can help you find a great apartment home for rent so you can take advantage of this service, and the areas they're in are very upscale neighborhoods. 
I know what you're thinking - it's shameless for me to be pitching my apartment locator service with the announcement of Kroger's autonomous grocery delivery service but the truth is, most people work long hours and the last thing they want to do when they're done for the day is go to the grocery store! I know because I'm one of those people. So feel free to hop over to my site,  Kathy Curtis - AptExpert  and submit your contact form if you're looking for an apartment or you know someone who is! Our apartment rental agency serves the entire Houston, Texas metroplex and beyond. We can help you find an apartment in the zip codes they'll deliver to or any other area, just in case you were wondering. Call me, it's Free!  #ThriveThursday  

image of a kitchen with words start your apartment search
Need a gourmet style kitchen to cook that food that Kroger's autonomous delivery vehicle can bring to you? Look no further than AptExpert.com We can help you find just the place, Free apartment locator service for Houston, Texas! Put a caring, trusted professional to work for you today, Free!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Moving Checklist for Managing the Unmanageable

Houston Apartments Forecast "Sunny With A Chance Of Serious Cost Increases"

Why Rental Prices Are Going Up